What is My Business Worth?
Interested in getting a realistic valuation of your business? The valuation is the single most useful piece of financial information about any business. An accurate valuation requires insight into your business, current market trends as well as a thorough understanding of related industries.
The following information will help us determine the most accurate opinion of value:
- Federal tax returns for the last 3 years
- Interim Profit and Loss Statement (P&L), including balance sheet
- Last 3 years Profit and Loss Statement (P&L), including balance sheet
- Average value of inventory of saleable product on hand at any time of year
- Equipment List
- Copy of tax bill on real estate; if the real estate may be included in the sale
- Copy of any real estate appraisal that is available
- Lease information
Fill out the form to request a custom valuation for your business. All information is kept strictly confidential.